Too Much TV Is Good For Me

The Singapore Idol is back and I hereby confess that I'm lovin' it. I guess its kinda hard to give up the numerous chances to diss old man gumit and annoying daniel ong, not to mention cringe at the cheesy moves done by the contestants. The dissing is addictive. After watching the three groups, I have found myself two favourites: Jasmin Tye and Hady. I hope they kick ass and kill punk-poser Rahima and gimmicky Joakim, whom I find pretty irritating.
By the way, Sister Soh screamed "OMG Kor, I see your friend! Akidah!!" during the third piano show, cheering for Hady. Is that true akidah? Hahah after all that glam talk you are spotted at Singapore Idol cheering and carrying banners! Wonder how will CJ react to this. Sister Soh and I like Green-Light-Forest-Home-Thing very much! Watch it! It is on on ChannelU on Wednesdays to Fridays, 7pm; features hot hot cast and weird singing children living amongst trees! :) :) :) I like their drama and romance and evil sisters and uncanny moments like girls bumping into blue birds. Sister Soh loves it too. She was so into the love drama that she confessed aloud (more like yelling with a sigh, typical girly sighs, you know what I'm talking about) that she dreams about being Sophie. I got goosebumps. I never heard her talk like that. Must be the work of her recent boycraze, Drake. Good on ya Joanna for influencing my sister! If this keeps up, a few years later and she'll be married and out of my back! :D
So I went out with gf today and it was pretty good. She complained of my complainy mood and I complain about myself.
I hope life has been kind to everyone else. Cheers people.
(watchgreenlightforesthomethingywatchgreenlightforesthomethingy)

<< Home